Sunday, March 17, 2013

FLORAL and OCEAN BLUE


Floral pants.  Perfect for spring or a picnic on the beach.

After searching everywhere for the right print and fit, I've finally found my ideal black/white floral pants (Target).  With all the different floral prints out there (H&M has great patterns and colors), I was drawn more to a monochromatic style. I've paired the bottoms with a vibrant blue cardigan (GAP) and simple charcoal tank (H&M).  The scarf should also be bold, so I chose a deep cinnamon hue (this season I've been obsessed with blues and oranges). With ankle pants, you should go all out with heels or wedges (GUESS) and have fun with accessories.  Layered multi-tone silver/grey necklaces (Forever 21 and Fossil) add sparkle and interest to the neckline.  






Style Tip of the Day: Sometimes it can be hard to find the right top to wear underneath a cardigan or blazer.  The fit is either too tight or the length is just too short.  A great trick is to buy tag-less tanks and wear them backwards.  This way, you've got the high neck and loose fit you want to start layering with!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment