Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TOP 10 MUST-HAVES

Scarves are a part of my everyday look, so ideally I would love to have a different one for each outfit. Since that's not very realistic, I've narrowed my collection down to the essential colors and prints that every hijabi should have! This selection shows my must-haves that go with almost everything in my wardrobe. If you're a new hijabi, this is a great beginner set, and if you're a long time wearer, it's always nice to add more to your collection!

You don't necessarily have to own these same shades, so I've listed similar colors that are great substitutes. 

Starting from the top left: 

MAGENTA- other hues include: red, fuchsia, hot pink 
BLUE- can be substituted for any saturated shades of cobalt, denim, royal 
PRINT with BLACK- any printed scarf with accents of black pairs well with darker tops 
CHARCOAL- including all simple grey hues 
SEA-FOAM GREEN- these are your turquoise, mint, teal colors 
RUST- warmer neutrals, such as tan, cinnamon, light brown 
FLORAL PRINT- find a print that has tons of colors to easily match with an assortment of outfits CORAL- these are your pinkish-oranges, like melon, salmon 
PURPLE- other hues include: plum, lavender, eggplant 
YELLOW- bold shades of yellow, such as mustard, canary, sunflower


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment