Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PAISLEY and TEAL


 

Who says you can't be stylish AND comfortable?  These printed trousers (Loft) make a bold statement in a relaxed, slim fit. 

Last weekend, the Loft was having an amazing sale, and I couldn't miss it! These pants immediately caught my eye with their vibrant blue background and paisley print.  I paired them with a teal solid top (Loft) and rust-colored hijab, pieces of the outfit  that all coordinate with the colors from the paisley design. A simple and neutral shoe is the way to go, so I went with my all time favorite tan heels (Xappeal). To complete the look, tarnished gold bangles (Fossil), a citrine flower ring (Brooklyn Flea Market), and a smokey quartz layered necklace (J.Crew) are added as accessories. 



Style Tip of the Day:  I generally don't shop in petite sections, mainly because I wouldn't consider myself petite.  But in some instances, like this one, I definitely appreciate that the option is available. When you're out shopping for trousers and notice that the pant length is just too long, try them on in a petite size (normally one size up).  The simple difference in the inseam length makes for a perfect, no-alternations-needed pant!  

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment